When NBC showed Roger Goodell sitting in a luxury box at the Houston Texans wild card game, the NFL commissioner was all alone in his row. Shutdown Corner theorizes five possible reasons why.
1. Three people in his row celebrated a Texans touchdown as a group; Goodell summarily suspended them.
2. Was bogarting the popcorn (see bright yellow arrow, in case it wasn't clear enough).
3. George H.W. Bush had an ice luge in his luxury box.
4. Annoyed everyone by repeatedly reminding them that his signature is on the football.
5. Figured that a playoff game in Texas meant he was in Dallas and was waiting for Jerry Jones to show up.