• If you haven't seen "The Onion SportsDome" on Comedy Central yet, I can't recommend it highly enough. It's 30 minutes of merciless making fun of ESPN and sports in general, and it's brilliant. It's on Tuesdays at 10:30 p.m. ET.
Here's a sample of its work, a hard-hitting report on the real reason why people watch the Pro Bowl: the commercials.
• This is cool. A Chicago artist is making duct tape representations of all 32 NFL helmets, if he can raise the money to find the project. If you're interested in contributing, visit here.
• Greg Koch was an offensive lineman for the Packers in the '70s and '80s, and is in the Packers Hall of Fame. His opinion on Jay Cutler's injury? "I just never thought that his tampon would fall out on national TV." He followed that up with, "I told you it’s a no-strings-attached league." Classy.
• Because his opinion is always worth hearing, here's Charles Barkley chiming in on the Jay Cutler controversy.
• As the home team in the Super Bowl (it rotates every year), the Packers get to pick which jerseys they wear. They'll be in green, and the Steelers will be in their whites.