Yeah, your bracket is toast, but so what? Here are ten quick facts on America's Newest Favorite Team, the Mercer Bears:
10. Mercer is located in Macon, Georgia, best known as the home of the Allman Brothers, and also as the rough location of "Terminus" in The Walking Dead TV show.
9. Mercer's alumni include Nancy Grace and John Rocker, but don't hold that against them.
8. FiveThirtyEight.com gave Mercer just a 7 percent chance to beat Duke, and just a 2 percent chance to advance any farther than that.
7. This is Mercer's first visit to the NCAAs in 29 years. But as of now, they're welcome back anytime.
6. On the athletic front, Mercer just reinstated football last year after a 70-year hiatus. The school suspended the sport during World War II and just never got back around to restarting it.
5. Mercer's bear mascot is named "Toby." He's got a gal pal named "Tot," too, but they're mum on the extent of their relationship.
3. The Bears reached the NCAA tournament by winning the Atlantic Sun tournament over last year's Cinderella Florida Gulf Coast University, and came into the tournament with a legit 23-8 record.
2. Coming into this game, Mercer was 0-2 against Duke, and had not played the Blue Devils since 1997.
1. Today, Mercer beat Duke, 78-71 to knock the Blue Devils out of the tournament. That's all you know, and all you need to know.
Check out more NCAA tournament coverage on Yahoo Sports: