Notre Dame guard Jerian Grant seemed to get a little boost from Georgia Tech freshman guard Tadric Jackson to send in an emphatic dunk Saturday during a victory over the Yellow Jackets. Jackson might be a freshman, but he's no slouch. He was the prep Player of the Year in Georgia last year and a state champion. Grant led the Irish in scoring for the sixth time this season with 24 points and Notre Dame won 83-76.
Previous Dunk of the Year nominees:
• Wyoming's Jason McManamin takes flight
• Buffalo's Justin Moss throws down ferocious slam
• Sam Thompson's inbound slam
• Lift off for Wyoming's Josh Adams
• Demetrius Jackson puts a 7-footer in a poster