Credit Charlotte Motor Speedway for taking this whole Speedway sinkhole thing in the spirit of fun. While they've given some updates on the real items found in the hole, like a newspaper from 1977, they've also offered up this list of possible items also present in the hole:
1. Clint Bowyer's 150 driver points.
2. A toupee worn by Burt Reynolds in his 1983 movie "Stroker Ace," filmed at the track.
4. Parts to Darrell Waltrip's engine that mysteriously failed and ultimately avoided inspection after he drove to victory in the first NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race in 1985.
5. A strong, number-two wide receiver for the Carolina Panthers. No, scratch that, that hasn't been found yet.
6. Media center lasagna that's as edible as it was 30-plus years ago.
7. Naysayers who believed condominiums would never work at a race track.
8. Blueprints from the infamous T-Rex race car that Jeff Gordon drove to a dominating victory in the 1997 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race.
10. A peanut butter and banana sandwich left behind by "The King" Elvis Presley during his 1968 filming of "Speedway" at the track.
Not bad, but we think you guys can match that. Have your say, friends. What else is in that sinkhole?