Did you miss a day or two of the Marbles this week? No sweat, we've got you covered. Here's what was happening as we approached Bristol:
• Oh my heavens, Danica's coming! Danica Patrick, full-time NASCAR driver. Get used to it.
• Brian Vickers went swimming with the sharks at the Georgia Aquarium, which is still safer than running next to Steven Wallace at Bristol.
• Kyle Busch got his license suspended and probation for his 128-in-a-45 speeding incident.
• And Kyle followed up that outing with, well, a less-than-honorable performance at Bristol in the trucks race.
• Denny Hamlin ladled his post-Michigan whine with extra cheese when he tweeted a pick-me-up from Michael Jordan.
• What was Bristol's finest moment? The rattling of cages comes to mind.
• Sometimes, getting close to the racing action can be hazardous to your health.
• Tom Cruise, F1 racer? Sure, why not?
• And finally ... Snooki is coming to NASCAR. Yep.