Did you miss a day or two of the Marbles this week? No sweat, we've got you covered. Here's what was happening on the off week:
• Carl Edwards, superhero? Yep.
• Jimmie Johnson got as angry as he gets with his pit crew and Juan Pablo Montoya.
• Speaking of Montoya, he's now on his second crew chief of the season. Not really a surprise.
• Ryan Newman has won an awful lot of races in the Modified series. Ryan Newman was dinged for illegal modifications to his car and lost his most recent win. We're certain these two are in no way connected.
• Kasey Kahne decided he was sick of riding on a track and jumped right over the fence at a Pennsylvania track.
• Denny Hamlin played hoops with some guy named Michael.
• And don't miss the most insane parking job you'll ever see.