Did you miss a day or two in June here at The Marbles? No sweat, we've got you covered. These were the big stories that dominated June 2011 around these parts:
• Kyle Busch, involved in altercation. Not exactly news. Kyle Busch, involved in altercation with Grandpa Richard Childress? Hell yes, that's news!
• You won't believe all the bizarre things that have found their way onto Pocono's track. Scott Speed doesn't even make the top 10.
• At Tony Stewart's Prelude to the Dream dirt race, Clint Bowyer reigned supreme.
• Jamie McMurray took a sobering trip back to his tornado-wracked hometown of Joplin, Missouri.
• Best headline of the month: "Trying to prove race car drivers are athletes, driver tears ACL."
• We kicked around whether fuel-mileage wins are any good despite their thrilling finishes.
• Secret fines. Why NASCAR thinks this is a good idea is beyond us.
• And in other grand ideas: Fox may move some Cup races to SPEED.
• This stunt at Atlanta Motor Speedway hurt. A lot.