Rounding up a few of the week's best stories that didn't quite get the full-post treatment...
• Tony Stewart loves running at Phoenix, even though he hasn't won there since 1999. What gives? [Scene Daily]
• What are the odds for this weekend's Phoenix race? There are some familiar names up top. And if David Ragan can win, somebody's going home rich. [All Left Turns]
• A provocative question whose time has come: is it time to start taking away wins from drivers? Case in point: Michael Waltrip. [The NASCAR Insiders]
• How Fidel Castro kidnapped the world's greatest race car driver. A long read, but a fine one. [Jalopnik]
• Was Trevor Bayne's Daytona win fixed? (Satire.) [Bleacher Report]
• And finally ... "meet the Dale Earnhardt of shredders." I've ticked off enough Earnhardt fans this week, so I leave it to you to come up with jokes for this one. [MSNBC]
Got a link or tip? Hit us up at email@example.com or on Twitter at @jaybusbee. Get to it!