Every day, we bring you the best in NASCAR news and opinion. Get your day off on the right wheel here.
• After costing the 99 car the lead and quite possibly the race, somebody in Carl Edwards' pit crew is in for a little track bar readjustment, so to speak. [NASCAR.com]
• Greg Biffle was ten kinds of ticked after finishing third at Texas. [Scene Daily]
• NASCAR (co-)founder Bill France's great-grandson is racing. Somehow, that seems completely appropriate. [Nuts n' Bolts]
• The Daly Planet isn't exactly thrilled with the current season of Fox broadcasts. Your thoughts? [The Daly Planet]
• Sweet mother of mercy, Kyle Busch tore it up in Saturday's Nationwide series race. Man, that ain't even fair. [Scene Daily]
Got a tip/link for us? Hit us up at email@example.com or follow us on Twitter.