Aaaand ... that's a wrap. While I prepare for a weekend of fortifying my place against earthquakes and the Cubs hosting the Pirates in a manner similar to this picture here , enjoy the Stew's week in review ...
• Some Cubs fans act like they've never seen a Japanese person before — And perhaps some of them haven't.
• Justin Morneau has two middle names — But zero Stanley Cups.
• You won't find Marty Brennaman at The Cubby Bear anytime soon — You might see a few of his "obnoxious" Cubs fans friends, though.
• David Chalk wants to see his 'Devil' Rays sign Barry Bonds — Preferably sooner rather than later.
• C.C. Sabathia is busy flushing money in Cleveland — But who cares when the Cavs are in the playoffs?
• Alfonso Soriano might have hopped his way onto this list of dumb onfield injuries — Just like Frank Robinson warned him he would.
• Joe Torre loses his iPhone — Reporters remain suspects until iPhone found on floor of manager's clubhouse.
• The Yankees tell the Pope to stay off the grass — No pepper for the pontiff, either.
• Should baseball have more cheerleaders? — The readers of BLS say yes.
• Red Sox relievers impersonate Gumby — Make stomachs queasy.
Have a great weekend, everybody.