As I plan to make the life-changing decision of getting a dog, most likely under the influence of many, many mint juleps, please enjoy this review of the week in the Stew ...
• Baron von Snakin stopped by to tell us why the Royals shouldn't sign Barry Bonds — Reasons included electrocuted kayakers and already having a DH with the initials B.B.
• Kirk Gibson's home run was told through baseball cards — Somewhere the Eck got the shakes.
• We all experienced the inaugural Gut Check time — While Gaylord's belly eluded most of us.
• The anniversary of Lee Elia's rant was celebrated — With a profanity or two of our own.
• Major League Baseball told us they may be reading out blogs for steroid info — Were disappointed when they visited here.