A few gossipy links to start your day ...
• Roberto Alomar, via his Web site, denied the claim in a lawsuit filed by ex-girlfriend Ilya Dall that, among other shocking charges, he has AIDS. The 12-time All-Star, who is 41 and retired, says he is in "very good health" (in two languages!). But did you remember that he almost made the Tampa Bay (Devil) Rays roster in '05? [RobertoAlomar.com]
• Alomar's current girlfriend also refutes the meat of Dall's charges on Puerto Rico TV. In a story that contains nearly every tabloid cliche, Maripily Rivera calls the AIDS claim, "a vile lie." The story also says Dall's $5-million Queens mansion was paid for by Alomar. [N.Y. Daily News]
• Rivera is a model who has her own sunglasses line. [Maripily PR]
Inside StewDition Big League Stew published the horrifying allegations. [BLS]
• No free-agent refugee camp, says everyone's favorite curmudgeon, Don Fehr. [Biz of Baseball]
• Hey, did y'all miss the Stew's Big Birthday Bash? Have a piece of cake, if there's any left. Did you know we're "this" old (1)? [BLS]