Five quick links to start your day ...
1. Understatement headline of the year: "Texas Rangers' Hamilton Getting Noticed." In other news, a few people went to go see that new movie about Batman this weekend. [Dallas Morning News]
2. Just because the Bleacher Creatures are calling your name, Melky, doesn't mean you have to answer them while fielding the first hit of the game. [Yankee Stadium Insider]
3. Our own Jeff Passan, acquiring admirers across the big, bad blogosphere. [FJM]
4. Tuesday was the 1-year anniversary of Mike Coolbaugh's death. [Tulsa World]
5. With news that MLB.com just smashed its online ticket sales record, I'm thinking that Bud Selig's crazy little Internet venture just might work. [Biz of Baseball]