A few items to peruse while traveling to the rebel side of heaven ...
• Jeff Suppan's(notes) stats for the Brewers aren't very good — 5-6, 4.86, 1.66 — but I still don't think they're bad enough to work around the zero tolerance for human trafficking that I assume eBay has in place. [Home Run Derby]
• Sports Illustrated just polled players on the managers they'd least like to play for and the top four — Lou Piniella, Ozzie Guillen, Tony La Russa and Joe Torre — have all won World Series. Feel free to draw your own conclusions. [View From The Bleachers]
• When Hinske dons the pinstripes for the first time, he'll have played for every AL East team except the Orioles. [Bugs & Cranks]
• Baltimore's Brad Bergersen as a darkhorse candidate for AL ROY? [Mr. Irrelevant]
• This is probably the weirdest baseball card rap video I've ever seen and it's possibly not safe for your work. Trading baseball cards for sex? I feel pretty confident in saying that's never for anyone, anywhere. [Blue Heaven]