Miss a day or two of the goings-on here at Devil Ball? No sweat, we've got you covered. Here are the highlights of what happened this week around these parts ...
• Hey, look who stopped by the Devil Ball Studios: Kenny Perry! Say hello, everybody!
• Nobody's playing better golf these days than Nick Watney, and he proved it with his win Sunday at Doral.
• After dominating in the major leagues, former Atlanta Brave John Smoltz is going to try his hand as a professional golfer.
• Look who might, just might, be back: Sergio Garcia!
• The LPGA's Catriona Matthew believes that the prize money's out of whack between men and women, and that money has warped the men's game.
• We offered up our odds on who the 2011 Masters champion might be.
• It was Tavistock Cup week, and nobody was having more fun than David Feherty.
• Tiger Woods is playing well these days, but he's not quite all the way back yet.
• A 15-inch cup? Really? Yep, it's a thing.