Miss a day or two of the goings-on here at Devil Ball? No sweat, we've got you covered. Here are the highlights of what happened this week around these parts ...
• Tiger Woods used to be in a textbook, but he's not anymore.
• Gary Woodland is going to Augusta. Who? Read and find out.
• Arnold Palmer took a few moments in advance of his own tournament to talk about golf, life and everything.
• The tragedies in Japan have brought out golf's charitable side.
• Stewart Cink got victimized by a Twitter hacker. Oh no!
• Betting at the Masters is expected to be up this year. Why? Because there's no clear favorite, duh.
• John Daly's ex-wife has a new book out. Not a timeless story of inspirational romance, we're guessing.
• And here's video of some kid throwing a ball into a hole from 100 yards out, if you're into that kind of thing.