It was a fine October at Devil Ball, highlighted by the drama of the Ryder Cup. Did you miss a day or more? It's okay, we've got you covered. Just don't let it happen again.
• The Ryder Cup was drama-filled right till the final moments, and even though the Euros won, it was one of the best tournaments of the year.
• It seems like Cigar Guy has been with us forever, but believe it or not, he made his first appearance in October.
• The rain in Celtic Manor fell mainly on the soaking-wet U.S. team, apparently.
• The Grand Slam of Golf happened. We think. We haven't met anybody who actually watched it.
• Silly LPGA, ruling that you have to be born a woman to play in their league.
So there you have it. A memorable month all the way around. Enjoy November around these parts!