- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Most people that stand on the tee of a 583-yard par 5 are praying to just get near the green in two shots. On Friday at the Ballantine's Championship in Korea, Louis Oosthuizen decided he'd nearly get there in one.
His drive on the first hole of his second round went right, found the curb-friendly cart path and rolled, and rolled and rolled some more.
The video above takes more than two minutes and it's all just Oosthuizen's tee shot, and as the announcers said, goes about 500 yards by the time it stops.
The crazy part? The former British Open winner didn't even birdie the hole. Now that's not taking full advantage of a lucky break.
Other popular content on Yahoo! Sports:
• Secrecy helped the Bills land QB E.J. Manuel
• Who should Jon Jones fight next?
• Giancarlo Stanton breaks HR drought with tape-measure shot
• Tony Stewart steamed at another driver ... again