- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
What the heck is going on here? As Deadspin first reported, Jason Dufner, in some sort of promotion for the 2013 Byron Nelson Championship, showed up at a youth center in Irving, Texas, to ... what, exactly? He looks far more unhappy than any other kid there. And why's he sitting on the floor? So many questions.
"What can I say?" Dufner later wrote on Twitter. "I was tired, my back hurt from sitting on the floor, and we were talking about relaxation and focusing."
His golf mates, naturally, weren't exactly sympathetic and understanding. No, in a flurry of social media activity Thursday night, they turned "Dufnering" into an instant meme. We'll start with Bubba Watson:
Next, Rory McIlroy:
Here's Rickie Fowler, with Bubba looking on:
And here's Luke Donald getting in on it:
And the leader in the clubhouse is this triple-play courtesy of Keegan Bradley, Dustin Johnson and Brandt Snedeker. Note the dip in the lower lip:
Memorable Moments from Yahoo! Sports:
Other popular content on Yahoo! Sports:
• Marquette rolls, puts end to Miami's dream season
• Tigers ace Justin Verlander signs record five-year extension
• Giants' Buster Posey gets record deal for a catcher
• Gun arrest shouldn't affect Guerrero in fight with Floyd Mayweather