It's time for the latest Devil Ball Power Rankings, our look at who's up and who's down in the world of golf. Your panelists are an esteemed group of the world's greatest golf journalists ... or so our mothers tell us. Devil Ball Golf's Jay Busbee and Jonathan Wall, CBS Sports/Eye on Golf's Shane Bacon, and Golf Channel/Golf Talk Central's Ryan Ballengee bring you these, our rankings. Enjoy, and read on to see how you can be a part of the festivities.
1. Luke Donald. Does Luke seem like a No. 1 golfer to you? He needs to get a little more feisty. Brag a little more, you know? Own it. Last week: T1.
2. Rory McIlroy. Rory and Caroline Wozniacki play tennis together. That's so cute. Good thing he's not dating a pop star; last thing we need is to hear Rory screeching out some karaoke. Last week: 3.
3. Matt Kuchar. Poor Kuch. The guy's receding hairline startles us every time he takes off his cap. Better that, though, than a rug. Unless it's one of those Rory wigs. Last week: T1.
4. Jason Dufner. Dude looks like every schlub that joins your foursome and brings beer as an icebreaker. He ought to go hustle some cats before he gets recognized worldwide. Last week: NR.
5. Bubba Watson. Bubba ought to wear his green jacket in the next Golf Boys video. That'd go over well. Last week: 4.
6. Rickie Fowler. Rickie might just be the real deal, but let's not push it too far just yet. Last week: 5.
7. Hunter Mahan. Hunter looks like the kind of guy who'd bum ten bucks off you every day and forget to give it back, and then return it all in the form of a brand-new surfboard. Last week: 6.
8. Lee Westwood. Think Lee is getting nervous about the majors yet? Last week: 7.
9. Phil Mickelson. Decent Texas run by Phil, though it fell short. What would you do if you were already a Hall of Famer in your chosen profession? Last week: 8.
10. Justin Rose. Good thing he's not an American, or he'd be hearing "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" everywhere he went. Last week: 9.
Also receiving votes: Carl Pettersson, Tiger Woods, Kyle Stanley, Johnson Wagner.
Want in on the Power Rankings voting? Email us and make the case for why we should make you our guest voter for the week. Points given for good stories and good arguments.