- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Every golfer dreams of a few things. A round in the 70s (or 60s for those lucky few). Playing Pebble Beach. Making a hole-in-one. But what if you could do all of those things at the same time, in the same round, twice? That's what Daniel Chopra did.
The 38-year-old Swede was playing a practice round at the beautiful Pebble Beach Golf Links when he saw his ball on the short seventh hole disappear for an ace. Awesome, right? It gets better.
Chopra hit a 7-iron into the 17th hole at Pebble, site of some of the most dramatic golf shots in the history of the game, and it went in the hole as well, giving him two aces at Pebble on the same day in the same round.
The picture above, provided by the Ping Golf Twitter feed, shows Chopra after each ace and exactly what club he hit.
What are the odds of such a feat? According to the Hole-In-One Registry, 67 million-to-one. I hope you bought a round of drinks for the entire city of Monterey after that practice round, Daniel.
Other popular content on the Yahoo! network:
• Jeff Passan: Atlanta Braves did little to improve in competitive NL East
• College football: How will early departures affect the nation's top teams?
• GrindTV.com: Rabbit with incredible sheepherding skills
• The Lookout: Kids denied food stamps under Alabama immigration law