Rounding up some midweek links to keep you up with what's new in the golf world. Enjoy, and feel free to hold court in the comments below.
• For years, the Tiger Woods/Steve Stricker pairing was straight money. But with one injured and the other off-track, will they be anything close to that come Presidents Cup time? [CBS Sports]
• Did Graeme McDowell have a role in Rory McIlroy's split with manager Chubby Chandler? OMG! He says no, but do we believe him? [Reuters]
• There are worse things than rain delays: A Japan LPGA event against South Korea in Bangkok has been canceled due to flooding in the area. [AP via Yahoo! Sports]
• The PGA Tour's average driving distance has gone up and over 290 yards. So much for rules to keep driving distance in line, huh? [Geoff Shackelford]
• Has any LPGA player ever had a more dominant year than Yani Tseng this year? Just one. Who could it be? [Mostly Harmless]
• The PGA Tour is defending how it handled the extension of the Player of the Year voting. Well, trying to, anyway. [Waggle Room]