Rounding up some links for your Monday to keep you up with what's new in the golf world. Enjoy, and feel free to hold court in the comments below.
• Here's some fine speculation on how the Presidents Cup pairings could break down. According to this theory, the selection of Tiger Woods means that either Jim Furyk or Rickie Fowler gets left at home. Let the screaming begin! [A Walk in the Park]
• Congrats to Mark Calcavecchia, who won the Boeing Classic in Snoqualmie (best name ever!), Washington in a playoff. Nice job, Calc! [AP via us]
• Thomas Bjorn pulled a Calc five times over by winning the Johnnie Walker Classic at Gleneagles at the fifth playoff hole. Oh, the tension! I wonder what Bjorn drank to calm his nerves afterward? [Golfweek]
• Dustin Johnson can thank Hurricane Irene for sparing us from another final-round meltdown, according to Rumors & Rants. [Rumors & Rants]
• And speaking of the hurricane, check out this slideshow of images of hurricane-soaked golf courses throughout the Northeast. Yeah, you're gonna want to club up to get over a few of those. [Golf Digest]
• Meet the final players for this year's U.S. Walker Cup team. Clip and save this, as you'll be watching some of these cats for decades. [Golfweek]
• Congrats and farewell to LPGA vet Sherri Steinhauer, who retired after missing the cut at this weekend's Canadian Women's Open. She won eight times, including two majors, on the LPGA Tour. [AP via us]