Rounding up some midweek links to keep you up with what's new in the golf world. Enjoy, and feel free to hold court in the comments section.
• This is painful to watch: golfers and their musical choices. Sure, Hunter Mahan and Rickie Fowler are reasonably up to date, but man ... we've got some serious whitebreads in our pro ranks. [Press Tent]
• "A Walk In The Park" gives the best sportswriting award for 2011 to CBS's Steve Elling. Well deserved. [A Walk In The Park]
• The States will be seeing a lot more of Rory McIlroy next year. He'll be trying to juggle play in both the United States and Europe, and if anybody can do it, he'd be the dude. [Golfweek]
• For most of the golf world, the Chevron is an end-of-season quickie. For Tiger Woods, it's a real shot at redemption. Will victory come back this week? [Local Knowledge]
• The Presidents Cup is coming back to Canada ... in, uh, 2031. Which means that it's possible some of the contenders in that particular match haven't even been born yet. [Canada.com]