- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Bubba Watson has had a pretty full week heading into his defense at Augusta National. First it was the unveiling of his hovercraft golf cart, and then later on Tuesday night the 2012 Masters champion joined CNN's Piers Morgan to banter back and forth about his game and his life.
Morgan asked a few Tiger questions, finally settling on the one that got the best response from Watson.
"How are you going to beat him?," Morgan asked to which Watson joked, "Hopefully he gets sick."
"I don't think anybody knows how to beat him," Bubba continued. "It's one of those things where we want to go out there and play our best. I'm going to go out and play my best, and hopefully it's good enough to beat him. And hopefully he's not on his best."
Watson has a full week ahead as he prepares for his Champions Dinner and four full days at the Masters but it appears his question answering is in mid-season form.
Other popular content on Yahoo! Sports:
• San Francisco 49ers offensive coordinator a victim of his own success
• Lakers retire Shaquille O’Neal's No. 34 jersey
• Texas Rangers' Yu Darvish falls one out short of a perfect game
• Faceoff: Is Boston better off with Jaromir Jagr?