New week, same headaches at the top of the article. Let's get to work. We'll start with the receivers (both wideouts and tight ends) and work from there.
• Rob Gronkowski (back/forearm) has yet to be cleared by Dr. James Andrews and seems unlikely to go on Sunday. Another week of Patriots intrigue. The Saints and Pats have a 4:25 pm ET kickoff for Sunday, just to make things as complicated as possible. Gronkowski is officially listed as questionable.
• Calvin Johnson (knee) did some work the past two days, but this looks like another game-time decision. The Lions have an early game Sunday, up against Cleveland.
• Miles Austin (hamstring) is expected to play against Washington in the Sunday night game. It's a tasty matchup, but the Cowboys have other mouths to feed in the offense - Dez Bryant, Jason Witten, and emerging Terrance Williams. I'd look away from Austin.
• Andre Johnson (shin) is listed as questionable, though he says he'll go Sunday against the Rams, Given how poorly the St. Louis secondary is playing, you'd want on the field, too.
• Although Cecil Shorts (groin) is less than 100 percent, the Jaguars are calling him probable for the game at Denver. Get ready for some juicy garbage-time production. Chad Henne starts for the injured Blaine Gabbert.
• Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) is questionable for another week, and even if he plays at San Francisco, he's clearly not 100 percent.
• Greg Olsen (foot) had a full day Friday and is considered probable for Sunday's match at Minnesota. He's the best receiver the Panthers have.
• Stevie Johnson (back) is considered a game-time decision for the home date against Cincinnati. Things appear more optimistic for C.J. Spiller (ankle).
• Kellen Winslow (suspension) is out for a month and the Jets will be without Santonio Holmes (hamstring) as well. Emerging tight end Jeff Cumberland is worth a look in deeper leagues.
• Vernon Davis (hamstring) had full workouts Wednesday and Thursday and should be good to go against Arizona.
• Mike Williams (hamstring) had limited reps all week and is listed as questionable. Not what you want to see after a bye. Check the inactives on Sunday.
• Lance Moore (hand) doesn't appear close to a return. There's no pressing reason to have him rostered.
• Marcedes Lewis (calf) is out for another week. Clay Harbor picks up extra reps.
• Anthony Fasano (ankle/knee) is out for another week, which might push you to Sean McGrath in a deeper league.
• The Patriots are listing both Stevan Ridley (knee) and Brandon Bolden (knee) as questionable. The two backs had limited practice for the balance of the week. With LeGarrette Blount also in the mix somewhere, it's a toxic, impossible-to-diagnose situation. Welcome to Foxboro. I expect all of these backs to dress on Sunday, but good luck figuring out the carry distribution.
• Marshawn Lynch (hip) missed Friday's practice and is listed as questionable. Have a caddy ready, just in case.
• The Rams are listing Zac Stacy (ribs) as questionable, though he had a full practice Friday. Sounds like he'll go at Houston, but check back on game day.
• Darren McFadden (hamstring) is listed as questionable, same as usual. He's a very risky play at Kansas City. His running mates are dinged up as well; Rashad Jennings has a sore hamstring, Marcel Reese a balky knee. Hope you own the Chiefs defense.
• Ryan Mathews (post concussion) did some Friday and Saturday work but is still a risky play Week 6, like any week. The Chargers host Indianapolis on Monday. Keep doing what you do, Philip Rivers and Danny Woodhead.
• Mark Ingram (toe) had a limited day Friday and is no sure thing to dress against the Patriots. Hopefully you don't need to look this far down the sheet at running back.
• David Wilson (neck) is expected to miss several weeks, and there are whispers his season (if not his career) could be over. I don't expect anything from him the rest of the season.
• Lance Dunbar (hamstring) won't dress this week, which means Joseph Randle is the backup behind DeMarco Murray.
• Bernard Pierce has a sore thigh and is listed as questionable, as if the Ravens needed any additional reason to run Ray Rice into the ground.
• Matt Cassel has been confirmed as Minnesota's Week 6 starter. Christian Ponder isn't 100 percent yet, and Josh Freeman hasn't been with the team long enough.
• The Eagles are still playing coy at quarterback, though I'm guessing Nick Foles has already been established as the starter (inside Team HQ, anyway) for the game at Tampa Bay. Michael Vick has a sore hamstring and is listed as questionable.
• Blair Walsh (hamstring) is listed as questionable, though it sounds like he'll be okay on game day. It's his left hamstring, the non-kicking one.
• Antonio Cromartie (knee) is no sure thing to play against Pittsburgh, after suffering a non-contact injury in practice.