Double dipping is always a beautiful thing in our head-to-head and weekly fantasy lives. Let's load up the starting log for another week (and please consider everyone listed as tentative; change is a way of life on the sandlot).
1. Masahiro Tanaka (TOR, BAL): If he gets control of count, you have no chance.
2. Johnny Cueto (at PIT, TOR): Unlikely to sell him high, so you keep him.
3. Max Scherzer (KC, at CLE): Earned a Cy Young before first complete game.
4. *Adam Wainwright (NYM, PHI): Looks like they dodged a bullet.
5. Phil Hughes (at BOS, CHW): Yes, it's time to believe in him.
6. Jered Weaver (at CLE, TEX): He's finding a way to get it done in mid-80s.
7. Michael Wacha (NYM, PHI): Been a homer thus far in career (2.28 vs. 3.70)
8. Jon Lester (MIN, at Oak): With A's looming, push him down a little.
9. Julio Teheran (PHI, at WAS): Happiness is Colorado in rear-view mirror.
10. Jason Hammel (at MIA, PIT) : Dynamite season obscured by The Shark.
11. Cole Hamels (at ATL, STL): Excellent of late, not the problem in Philly.
12. Tanner Roark (HOU, ATL): Love him at the Capitol (1.55/1.06).
13. Dallas Keuchel (at WAS, at TB): Not electric with strikeouts, but control makes up for that.
14. Yordano Ventura (at DET, SEA): With his frame and heat, I'd sell in a keeper.
15. Tommy Milone (TEX, BOS): Mayday is much better at home (14-8, 3.01 career).
16. Tyson Ross (at SEA, LAD): Two friendly parks to work in.
17. Jason Vargas (at DET, SEA): Rain ruined last week's double dip.
18. Jon Niese (at STL, at MIA): Good everywhere, criminally unlucky at two wins.
19. Drew Pomeranz (TEX, BOS): Been good everywhere, Oakland hacks better at home.
20. Justin Verlander (KC, at CLE): Hope for KC mowdown, then sell.
21. Kyle Lohse (at ARI, at COL): Bankable usually, but look at the parks.
22. Ervin Santana (PHI, at WAS): Fallen significantly since quick start.
23. Roenis Elias (SD, at KC): Still working on command, tasty slate.
24. Marcus Stroman (at NYY, at CIN): Looks a lot more comfortable in rotation.
25. Hyun-Jin Ryu (COL, at SD): Two lovely parks, offense comes and goes.
26. Tom Koehler (CHC, NYM): Marlins are only team comfortable in that park.
27. Erik Bedard (BAL, HOU): Quietly effective for a scuffling club.
28. Chris Young (SD, at KC): Nifty find; M's might be legit contenders.
29. Jacob deGrom (at STL, at MIA)
30. Jake Odorizzi (BAL, HOU): Ks through roof, ERA very much unlucky.
31. Trevor Bauer (LAA, DET): Needs to get deeper into games.
32. Josh Tomlin (LAA, DET): Over five strikeouts for every walk.
33. Wade Miley (MIL, SF)
34. John Danks (SF, at MIN): Acceptable at home (2/96/1.12), K/BB not over two.
35. Tyler Matzek (at LAD, MIL): First was snappy, Coors makes you nervous.
36. Colby Lewis (at OAK, at LAA)
37. Brandon McCarthy (MIL, SF) : Bad luck all year, deserves a break.
38. Rubby De La Rosa (MIN, at Oak): Live arm, but some gopheritis issues.
39. Wily Peralta (at ARI, at COL): Schedule from hell pushes him down.
40. Kyle Kendrick (at ATL, STL)
41. Kevin Correia (at BOS, CHW): Stream some hitters against him.
42. Brandon Cumpton (CIN, at CHC): The strength of street knowledge.
43. Eric Stults (at SEA, LAD): Cameron Crowe looks on, nods.
44. Jacob Turner (CHC, NYM)