Not a lot going on, but if you're still alive in the fantasy playoffs, it's news you can use.
• Joseph Addai (shoulder) had a full day Tuesday but the Colts haven't guaranteed that he'll be ready for Thursday's game at Jacksonville (Team President Bill Polian considers Addai questionable to play). Marvin Harrison (knee) didn't practice Tuesday.
• There's speculation that the Saints could put Reggie Bush on ice for the rest of the year, and the team won't make a decision until James Andrews has a look at the latest Bush MRI. One other thing that seems painfully obvious to everyone – Pierre Thomas is this team's most effective back right now.
• Tarvaris Jackson is expected to start again this week, in part because of Gus Frerotte's sore back, and in part because of Jackson's outstanding play at Arizona Sunday (four touchdowns on 17 passes).
• Hank Baskett sprained an MCL in Monday's win over the Browns, which might make Jason Avant a viable sleeper next week in gigantic leagues. If you're playing with 14 teams or less, feel free to ignore this news item.
• Steve Heiden (torn ACL) is done for the year, another piece of the lost season in Cleveland.
• Shaun McDonald (ankle) is out for the year, robbing the Lions of a decent second target. Just keep chucking it to Calvin Johnson, fine with me. And to no one's surprise, Dan Orlovsky has been confirmed to start for another week. He's got intriguing sleeper potential against New Orleans.
• Zach Miller (neck) is listed as day-to-day, and Ashlie Lelie (calf) is questionable for Houston.
• Laurent Robinson (hamstring) is out for the year, if you're in one of those NFC South-only leagues.
Images via Associated Press