Each Sunday, the Dashboard centralizes all the crucial information fantasy managers need to dominate their weekly head-to-head matchups or climb the standings in their rotisserie leagues. The Dashboard covers schedule analysis, status updates, adds, drops, watch list candidates, and deep league targets for managers of all skill levels. Quite simply, it is a comprehensive weekly cheat sheet that is packed with so much information that we’ve devoted two writers to producing it.
Schedule Breakdown – essential schedule information for the upcoming week and beyond
Week ten, total games.
5 games: DAL
4 games: ATL, BOS, CLE, GSW, HOU, IND, LAL, MEM, NJN, NOH, OKL, POR, SAC, TOR, UTH, WAS
3 games: CHA, CHI, DEN, DET, LAC, MIA, MIL, MIN, NYK, ORL, PHI, PHO, SAS
Week ten, quality games.
1 game: DAL, NYK, ORL, POR, SAS, UTH
Week ten, ease rankings.
CHA: (0.74) DET, CLE, GSW
PHI: (0.61) @GSW, @PHO, @LAL
SAC: (0.60) LAC, MEM, @DEN, PHO
MIA: (0.49) NYK, @HOU, GSW
ORL: (0.43) @NJN, @CLE, NYK
DEN: (0.26) POR, @MIN, SAC
ATL: (0.12) @MIL, GSW, @OKL, @LAC
CHI: (0.11) MIL, NJN, CLE
NOH: (0.09) @MIN, LAL, @BOS, @WAS
DAL: (0.08) @OKL, TOR, SAS, @MIL, @CLE
BOS: (0.06) @IND, @DET, NOH, @TOR
NJN: (0.06) ORL, @OKL, @CHI, @MIN
MIN: (0.04) NOH, DEN, NJN
MEM: (0.03) TOR, @SAC, @UTH, @LAL
PHO: (0.00) PHI, DET, @SAC
POR: (0.00) @UTH, @DEN, UTH, HOU
DET: (-0.06) @CHA, BOS, @PHO
WAS: (-0.10) @HOU, IND, @IND, NOH
UTH: (-0.14) POR, @LAC, @POR, MEM
IND: (-0.16) BOS, @WAS, WAS, @NYK
LAL: (-0.20) @SAS, @NOH, PHI, MEM
SAS: (-0.20) LAL, @DAL, OKL
HOU: (-0.27) WAS, MIA, TOR, @POR
OKL: (-0.30) DAL, NJN, ATL, @SAS
TOR: (-0.30) @MEM, @DAL, @HOU, BOS
CLE: (-0.30) ORL, @CHA, @CHI, DAL
LAC: (-0.32) @SAC, UTH, ATL
GSW: (-0.42) PHI, @ATL, @CHA, @MIA
MIL: (-0.45) ATL, @CHI, DAL
NYK: (-0.62) @MIA, @ORL, IND
Next month, total games.
16 games: HOU
15 games: BOS, CHI, DAL, LAL, NOH, POR, TOR
14 games: ATL, CHA, DEN, DET, GSW, MEM, MIL, NJN, ORL, SAC, SAS, UTH, WAS
13 games: CLE, IND, NYK, PHI, PHO
12 games: LAC, MIA, MIN, OKL
Next month, quality games.
4 games: DEN
3 games: CHA, CHI, DAL
2 games: LAC, MIA, OKL, ORL, POR, SAS
1 game: ATL, BOS, DET, HOU, IND, LAL, MEM, MIN, NYK, PHI, SAC, UTH, WAS
0 games: CLE, GSW, MIL, NJN, NOH, PHO, TOR
Remaining season, quality games.
13 games: CHI
12 games: DAL
11 games: BOS, DEN
10 games: POR
9 games: LAL, MIA, SAS
8 games: UTH, WAS
7 games: LAC, NYK
6 games: PHO
5 games: CHA, HOU, ORL, SAC
4 games: ATL, CLE, GSW, IND, MEM, MIL, MIN, NJN, OKL, PHI
3 games: <none>
2 games: NOH
1 game: DET, TOR
Also see: Basketball Monster’s Schedule Grid.
Status Updates - quick hitters from around the league
• Andray Blatche(notes) will sit out of Sunday’s game against the San Antonio Spurs after getting into an altercation with teammate JaVale McGee(notes) outside of a Washington, D.C. area nightclub and getting suspended by the Wizards for one game.
• News about Carlos Delfino’s(notes) concussion has been concerning. The good news is that the injury is not expected to be a career-ending injury, but Delfino will likely have to wear a protective helmet whenever he returns to action. Delfino’s return is completely unpredictable this season.
• Brandon Jennings(notes) is expected to miss at least three more weeks after undergoing surgery last week to repair a fractured metatarsal in left foot. Jennings is expected to return in late January barring any setbacks.
• Jonas Jerebko(notes) recently shed his walking boot and appears to be ahead of the timeline for returning from his partially torn Achilles tendon. Current speculation has Jerebko back on the court around the All-Star break.
• Chris Kaman(notes) is out of the walking boot and remains a couple of weeks away from returning to action as he recovers from a bone bruise and a strained ligament in his left foot.
• JaVale McGee will sit out of Sunday’s game against the San Antonio Spurs after getting into an altercation with teammate Andray Blatche outside of a Washington, D.C. area nightclub and getting suspended by the Wizards for one game.
• Yao Ming’s season, and possibly career, is over with his latest devastating foot injury.
• Michael Redd(notes) is out indefinitely as he rehabs from his second devastating knee injury in as many years. Redd is still months away from returning to action and may never be able to play basketball at a high level again.
• Lou Williams is expected to miss Philadelphia’s next two games for personal reasons.
Photos via Getty Images