• We're still waiting on official word regarding David West's injured left knee, but all signs are that it was serious enough to at least end his fantasy season. Carl Landry figures to start at power forward for the Hornets moving forward and makes for a reasonable add where he's available - he's averaged 16.4 points on 50-percent shooting and 6.4 boards in 45 career starts.
• Kurt Rambis says that there is an outside chance that Kevin Love will not play again this season. Although he didn't put a number on that likelihood, the team the team has no incentive to activate Love at less than 100 percent and he's dealing with groin, hamstring, and knee injuries. Love has yet to officially be declared out past Friday's matchup with the Thunder, so look for our first "next" update on Saturday [Timberwolves schedule]. Anthony Randolph made the most of his first start Thursday (36 minutes, 31 points, 14-20 FG, 11 boards, 2 steals, 1 block), but his role will be largely tied to Love's availability.
• Paul Silas said Thursday that he doesn't expect to have Stephen Jackson back "any time soon." You don't have to read too far between the lines to see that S-Jax's fantasy season is over for all intents and purposes ... The Bobcats also figure to be without Tyrus Thomas on Friday because of his bruised ribs.
• Other status updates: Tyreke Evans will be active Friday but is "far from ready" to play major minutes ... Marcus Camby (ankle) is expected to play Friday ... Baron Davis will be active Friday but could play as little as 10 to 15 minutes ... Nick Young (knee) expects to play Friday ... Andray Blatche (shoulder) is targeting Wednesday for his return.
• Friday's most added players: Anthony Randolph, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, Carlos Delfino, Peja Stojakovic, Richard Hamilton, Kirk Hinrich, Shawn Marion, Toney Douglas, Jordan Farmar, and Deron Williams
• Friday's most dropped players: Darko Milicic, Andrei Kirilenko, Luke Ridnour, Rodrigue Beaubois, Reggie Evans, Marco Belinelli, Grant Hill, Tim Duncan, C.J. Miles, and Stephen Jackson
These and many more topics will be discussed in the Friday live blog, so stop by and participate in the discussion or just lurk and take it all in. We'll get started at 7pm PT/10pm ET.
Check the comment thread for further status updates or to post your own.
photo via Getty Images