There's a full schedule of 15 games on the Tuesday card; time to give it a look, see what we can do with this slate.
1. Yu Darvish (Hou): It's been his favorite matchup, obviously.
2. Gio Gonzalez (@StL): Did all he could to bail out the season.
3. Doug Fister (@Min): Hit or miss but hey, it's the Twins.
4. Matt Cain (LAD): Pitched well throgh the dog days.
5. Gerrit Cole (@ChC): Don't look now, but the strikeouts have spiked.
6. Ubaldo Jimenez (CWS): The unheralded comeback of the year.
7. Hyun-Jin Ryu (@SF): Ordinary in two San Francisco starts.
8. Matt Moore (@NYY): Hasn't been great in Yankee Stadium but too good to bench.
9. A.J. Griffin (@LAA): Homer prone but generally bankable.
10. James Paxton (KC): Poised throughout his first go-around.
11. Mike Leake (NYM): Back in form after rocky August.
12. Michael Wacha (Was): Don't hold the Colorado turn against him.
13. Bruce Chen (@Sea): Command is his key; perfect park to try him.
14. Chris Tillman (Tor): Needs to be careful with gophers in Camden.
15. Wade Miley (@SD): Some hiccups of late, but hey, it's Petco.
16. Hiroki Kuroda (TB): Looking fatigued down the stretch.
17. Tyson Ross (Ari): Don't sweat September ERA, K/BB ratio remains tidy.
18. Todd Redmond (@Bal): Only one of his 12 starts was a washout effort.
19. Tyler Thornburg (@Atl): Solid six-inning man but K/BB clip doesn't validate him.
20. Jake Peavy (@Col): All bets are off in the thin air.
21. Jonathon Niese (@Cin): You know the risks in this yard.
22. Freddy Garcia (Mil): Feels like he should be in his mid-40s.
23. Jason Vargas (Oak): Passable at home, too risky on road.
24. Hector Santiago (@Cle): Strikeouts and walks both moving in wrong direction.
25. Henderson Alvarez (Phi): Needs too much batted-ball luck.
26. Chris Rusin (Pit): Strikeouts have fallen off table.
27. Tyler Chatwood (Bos): Had a brief run but it's over now.
28. Brad Peacock (@Tex): Bad supporting cast and a dangerous park to visit.
29. Zach Miner (@Mia): Hard to imagine him working deep.
30. Scott Diamond (Det): The diamond dogs are poachers and they hide behind trees.