It's a tricky late-season card, but aren't they all? Sorry you couldn't join us, Matt Cain. Double check everything you can, gamers. Pick carefully. Stream like a champion today.
Last Updated: 10:03 pm ET
1. Yu Darvish (LAA):
2. Ubaldo Jimenez (@Min)
3. Sonny Gray (@Sea)
4. Justin Verlander (@Mia): Far from his best year, could be limited assignment, but still, it's the Marlins.
5. Matt Moore (@Tor)
6. Hyun-Jin Ryu (Col)
7. Marco Estrada (@NYM)
8. Julio Teheran (Phi)
9. Jose Quintana (KC)
10. John Lackey (@Bal)
11. Tyson Ross (@SF)
12. Gio Gonzalez (@Ari): They're letting him chase some milestones, apparently.
13. Todd Redmond (TB): Rarely dominant, but useful in seven of past eight turns.
14. Chris Tillman (Bos)
15. Jake Westbrook (ChC): Joe Kelly expected to work in relief.
16. Guillermo Moscoso (SD): Steps in for Matt Cain.
17. Bruce Chen (@CWS): Plus control, but needs to be perfect with command.
18. Henderson Alvarez (Det)
19. Brandon Cumpton (@Cin): Summoned to start, with Cole resting.
20. Erasmo Ramirez (Oak)
21. Jonathon Niese (Mil)
22. Wade Miley (Was)
23. Greg Reynolds (Pit)
24. Jeff Samardzija (@StL): Too erratic to trust, even if Cardinals go skeleton crew.
25. Zach Miner (@Atl)
26. David Huff (@Hou): Not locked in stone; Yankees haven't made plans clear.
27. Erik Bedard (NYY)
28. Jason Vargas (@Tex): Fly ball pitcher in Arlington? No way.
29. Scott Diamond (Cle): Call off the Diamond Dogs.
30. Jeff Francis (@LAD): That's the best you could do, Colorado?