The games continue to come thick and fast in the Premier League to make up for the lost time caused by the suspension of the top flight as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
This weekend brings important matches in the race for the Champions League, with resurgent Manchester United hosting Bournemouth and Chelsea aiming to recover from a shock loss at West Ham at home to Watford.
Leicester City have floundered badly since the restart and will hope to clip the Eagles' wings for the second time this season when Crystal Palace visit the King Power Stadium.
But before the action gets underway, why not warm up your minds with our Opta-powered quiz? You'll find the answers at the bottom of the page…
1. Norwich City have scored the fewest Premier League goals this season. How many have the Canaries registered - is it 25, 27 or 29?
2. Leicester City's 2-0 win at Selhurst Park in the reverse fixture ended a run of four straight Premier League defeats against Crystal Palace. In what season did they last do the double over the Eagles?
3. Bournemouth are looking to complete their first Premier League double over Manchester United following their 1-0 victory at the Vitality Stadium in November. Who scored the winner on that occasion?
4. Only Liverpool have lost fewer games in the Premier League than Wolves this season. How many times have Nuno Espirito Santo's men been defeated in the top flight?
5. Tammy Abraham is on a seven-game drought for Chelsea in the Premier League. How many has he scored for the Blues in the competition this season?
3. Joshua King