- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Baker Mayfield might have delivered the trash talk line of the season Saturday afternoon in the hours before Oklahoma’s game vs. Baylor.
Oklahoma and Baylor players gathered near midfield before the game and had a little exchange, which was captured by Rivals’ SoonerScoop.com. In the video, you can hear Mayfield tell Baylor players “You forgot who daddy is. I’m gonna have to spank you today.”
(Warning, the video has adult language)
Mayfield certainly has the team and talent to back up his trash talk, so Baylor probably shouldn’t take him lightly. But if the 0-3 Bears beat the No. 3 Sooners, it’ll be one of the biggest upsets of the season. And Mayfield will never be able to live that line down.
More from Yahoo Sports:
• LeBron James, other NBA stars call out President Trump for White House snafu
• President Trump doubles down on criticizing national anthem protesters
• Aaron Hernandez’s CTE revelation: ‘That is getting discussed in every locker room’
• Why the NFL had to react after President Trump’s repeated body blows
– – – – – – –