The Redskins selected wide receiver Antonio Gandy-Golden with the 142nd pick in the 2020 NFL Draft out of Liberty University.
Here is everything you need to know about the big-play receiver.
1. He leaves Liberty as the program's all-time leader in receptions, receiving yards, and receiving touchdowns.
Gandy-Golden finished his career at Liberty with 240 catches for 3,814 yards and 33 touchdowns - all program records.
Actually, it gets better...
Antonio Gandy-Golden's stats at Liberty the last three years:
2017: 10 games, 69 receptions, 1,066 yards, 10 touchdowns
2018: 11 games, 71 receptions, 1,037 yards, 10 touchdowns
2019: 13 games, 79 receptions, 1,396 yards, 10 touchdowns
— Jake Russell (@_JakeRussell) April 25, 2020
2. He bowled a perfect game, landing him on SportsCenter.
AGG decided to take up bowling a few years back. He's pretty, pretty, pretty good at it.
— Liberty Football (@LibertyFootball) April 29, 2018
3. He trained with former NFL stars Cris Carter and Anquan Boldin.
Gandy-Golden, who stands 6'4", trained with two of the best big receivers to ever play in the National Football League: Hall of Famer Cris Carter and Super Bowl Champion Anquan Boldin. It can be assumed he learned a few things from his workouts from his two receiver coaches while training at XPE Sports in Boca Raton, Florida.
4. He can solve a Rubiks Cube in a minute, juggle, complete a flip while catching a football, and torch opposing defenses.
The ex-Liberty star has talents well beyond the football field and is a modern day Renaissance man.
5. He is the first in his family to graduate from college.
AGG studied graphic design at Liberty. He's a talented artist too. Gandy-Golden told The Athletic that before he lets his art pay the bills, he plans to have a long NFL career.
Stay connected to the Capitals and Wizards with the MyTeams app. Click here to download for comprehensive coverage of your teams.
MORE REDSKINS NEWS:
5 things to know about new Redskins WR Antonio Gandy-Golden originally appeared on NBC Sports Washington