What’s on tap for today:
7:10am ET NBCSN & NBC Streaming:
– Hockey (Men’s Group C) – Sweden vs. Germany: Sweden, coming off a dominant outing against Norway, faces Germany in a Group C men’s Hockey game.
9:30am ET NBCSN & NBC Streaming:
– Skeleton – Jacqueline Loelling begins her attempt to give Germany its first Olympic gold in Skeleton, as the women’s event gets underway with runs 1 and 2 (of 4).
10:45am ET NBCSN & NBC Streaming:
– Speed skating, ski jumping – At age 45, Claudia Pechstein of Germany could become speedskating’s oldest-ever Olympic medalist with a podium finish in the women’s 5000m. In ski jumping, reigning world champion Stefan Kraft of Austria and defending Olympic gold medalist Kamil Stoch of Poland headline the field in men’s individual large hill qualifying.
1pm ET NBCSN & NBC Streaming:
– Curling (Men) – USA vs. Sweden: Team USA looks to improve to 2-1 in men’s curling as they go up against Sweden.
3pm ET NBC Live:
– Ski Jumping, Speed Skating, Cross-Country – In Cross-Country, Martin Johnsrud Sundby of Norway and two-time defending gold medalist Dario Cologna of Sweden headline the field in the men’s 15km freestyle. Also: Poland’s Kamil Stoch begins pursuit of back-to-back Ski Jumping golds in the men’s individual large hill event (qualifying).
4pm ET NBCSN & NBC Streaming:
– Curling (Men) – Norway vs. South Korea: Norway searches for its first win in men’s Curling as it takes on South Korea in round-robin action.
5pm ET NBCSN & NBC Streaming:
– Ice Hockey (Game of the day) – USA vs. Slovakia: The U.S. men’s Hockey team looks to bounce back from an opening loss in Group B as it takes on Slovakia.
5pm ET CNBC & NBC Streaming:
– Curling (Men) – USA vs. Denmark: Team USA looks to bounce back from back-to-back losses as it faces Denmark in round-robin men’s Curling action.
7pm ET NBCSN & NBC Streaming:
– Figure Skating: Olympic Ice – Liam McHugh, Tanith White and Scott Hamilton deliver in-depth coverage of all things Figure Skating, including a preview of the men’s free skate.
8pm ET NBC Live:
– Freestyle, Skeleton, Alpine, Figure Skating – 18-year-old Nathan Chen is among Figure Skating’s most extraordinary talents, he competes in men’s free skate against an experienced field that includes defending champion Yuzuru Hanyu of Japan. American Lindsey Vonn, 33, could become Alpine Skiing’s oldest female Olympic medalist with a podium effort in the super-G. Also: Kiley McKinnon and Madison Olsen represent Team USA in the women’s aerials Freestyle Skiing event and the women’s Skeleton competition gets underway with runs 1 and 2.
10pm ET CNBC & NBC Streaming:
– Ice Hockey (Women’s Quarterfinals) – Switzerland vs. OAR: Undefeated Switzerland faces off with winless Olympic Athlete from Russia (OAR) in a women’s Hockey quarterfinal game.
10:10pm ET NBCSN & NBC Streaming:
– Ice Hockey (Men’s Group A) – Canada vs. Czech Republic: Two-time defending champion Canada faces the Czech Republic in a Group A men’s Hockey match-up.
More Olympic coverage from Yahoo Sports:
• A world away, U.S. tragedy brings tears to Olympics
• Radio host fired for ugly comment about underage Olympian
• Olympic snowboarder breaks neck on scary fall
• Jamaica’s coach quits, may leave team without sled
• Attorney for ShaunWhite’s accuser fires back