Tue Aug 23 09:44am EDT
Rafael Nadal's autobiography "Rafa," written with John Carlin, comes out Tuesday. We'll post a comprehensive review later this week and will let you know how you can win a copy of the book here on Busted Racquet. In the meantime, here are the five biggest revelations from the book:
1. Nadal doesn't like animals, especially dogs. "I doubt their intentions," he writes.
2. He doesn't like thunderstorms, sleeping in the dark and ham or cheese.
3. His sister says he's a terrible driver.
4. When he was young, Rafa believed his Uncle Toni had the power to make it stop raining.
5. Nadal spells it "racket" instead of the far-classier "racquet." Strike one, Rafa.