The Blues defeated the Flames in Calgary on October 26 (4-3 in overtime) and November 16 (1-0), then posted a 7-2 triumph here on November 29.
St. Louis has not swept Calgary since winning all three meetings during the 1984-85 campaign.
The Blues are 0-1-0-1 on a four-game homestand that followed a six-game unbeaten streak.
Pavol Demitra, Al MacInnis and Dallas Drake scored for the Blues in a 5-3 loss to Phoenix on Saturday. Demitra’s goal came on a power play and Drake’s was with a man down. Demitra and MacInnis also contributed one assist apiece.
Goaltender Brent Johnson was pulled after allowing three goals in the second period.
The Flames, who are beginning a five-game road trip, are 0-2-1-1 since beating Edmonton on the road on February 7.
On Saturday, the Flames skated to a 2-2 tie against Vancouver in their only home contest in a 10-game stretch.
Blog Coverage from SB Nation
- Puck Headlines: Sturm on waivers; not OK to boo Red Wings at home?
- Toews scores 2nd goal in OT, Blackhawks beat Coyotes 5-4
- Donskoi, Thornton score in 2nd to lead Sharks over Blues 3-1
- Perron, Getzlaf lead streaking Ducks past rival Kings, 4-2
- Brassard scores winner in 3rd, Rangers rally past Wild 4-2
- Simmonds scores twice to lead Flyers past Predators 6-3