Facing Off with Buffalo Sabres D Brian Campbell
1) When playing a round of golf, what trio of famous people would you enjoy being with?
Obviously Tiger Woods. I’d love to play with (Wayne) Gretzky. The other person would be Roger Clemens. He’s my favorite baseball player of all time.
2) Who would portray you in a movie about your life?
Carrot Top, I don’t know. I guess it’d have to be someone with red hair. There’s not many out there. Seth Green, I don’t know.
3) What celebrity “melts the ice” for you?
Eva Mendes from “Hitch,” “Training Day.”
4) What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
That Molly Shannon movie “Superstar.” I guess it was my idea to go to that movie, so they all yelled at me after that, weren’t too happy.
5) What family tradition do you have during the holidays?
On my mom’s side of the family, we always open up gifts with all our family in the morning. Then we go to cousins’ and aunts and uncles’ houses. I always look forward to that. The night before, I get together with family, friends, like 6-8 families. Every year, you look forward to that. It’s been going on for as long as I’ve lived. It’s a tradition that keeps continuing. It’s nice to celebrate that way.