Here is the Puck Daddy Viewing Guide: Spotlighting five things to watch for during tonight's slate of games. Make sure to stop back here for the nightly Three Stars when the games are finished.
Five things to know about tonight's NHL games ...
1) Weber a game-time decision for Preds. The Predators' captain is day-to-day with an upper-body injury, and may miss Friday night's date with the Devils. It would be a big loss, and rather than claiming it isn't, Barry Trotz went with raw honesty: ''It's a big deal if he doesn't play. It's a huge hole we have to fill."
2) Rangers, Islanders play lame indoor game. Hey, it's those two teams from the outdoor game at Yankee Stadium! Is it time for more magic? Nope, just a regular game in a place with a roof. Underwhelming, NHL.
3) Jimmy Howard, back in back. The Red Wings have struggled with health seemingly all year, but they get the good kind of break Friday, as Howard returns after missing four games with a left knee sprain.
4) Streaking Steen. Alex Steen's incredible season keeps rolling right along. The Blues' winger is now riding a five-game point streak, with 3 goals and 4 assists over that span. If he extends the streak, the Blues should hope it's with a goal. They have just one regulation loss this season when Steen scores.
5) Last game without Torts. The Canucks always seem to be at odds with the rest of the league, and they certainly are in their current state: missing John Tortorella. Friday night's tilt versus the Jets is the last time they have to play without him berating them lovingly from behind the bench.
Bold prediction: Steen's streak continues, with two goals versus Devils.