Thu Mar 31 11:35am EDT
1. Tebow was signed by Jockey last July and the first television commercial didn't appear until late-March? That's a risky decision. It's not like lending jewelry to Dez Bryant or anything, but still. What if Tebow was a third-string QB by now?
2. The woman in the red dress barely takes notice of Tebow when he walks by, even though he's an NFL quarterback who has a superimposed video of skiers on his shirt.
3. Put the clip on mute and you might think it was a PSA for looking both ways before you cross the street.
4. If Tebow really was cool he'd have helped out the guy with the broken-down car instead of staring right at him and walking by without a care in the world. Help thy neighbor, Tim.
5. The video is one long, continuous tracking shot. If the director was going for a "Goodfellas" vibe; well, it was a good try.
6. All kidding aside, I sort of want that shirt.
Posted Jul 2 2012
Posted Jul 3 2012
Posted Jun 21 2012