Mon Apr 25 10:54am EDT
You know how hockey players have playoff beards? I'm starting to think Brady is going for a lockout mullet.
Picture courtesy our Big League Stew pal Dave Brown:
Brady's a chameleon. The black jacket, black hat and tucked hair could blend him into any of the following situations or roles:
• A member of a SWAT team from a 1980s action movie.
• The long lost Wahlberg brother.
• Mitch Kramer.
• Somebody who recently purchased one of these.
• Night watchman at a Gillette factory.
• Somebody who can hit better than Jason Varitek.
Though Brady's hair looked less Cyrus-like during a recent visit to Disneyland you could still see the influence of Barry Melrose peeking from under that ubiquitous black hat:
After the photo was snapped, Brady asked Rapunzel (who looks thrilled to be there) for hair-care tips.
Other popular stories on Yahoo! Sports:
• Jay Cutler engaged to reality-TV star Kristin Cavallari
• Fan's marriage proposal to Ryan Braun backfires
• Charlie Sheen posts $22K to spring Lenny Dykstra from jail
• Which schools produce the most NFL talent?
• Tony La Russa's daughter is an Oakland Raiders cheerleader
Posted Jul 2 2012
Posted Jul 3 2012
Posted Jun 21 2012