Mexico (4-2-3-1): Corona; Meza, Moreno, Rodriguez, Torres Nilo; Salcido, Herrera; Dos Santos, Fabian, Guardado; Hernandez.
GOALKEEPERS (3): José de Jesús Corona (Cruz Azul), Cirilo Saucedo (Tijuana), Alfredo Talavera (Toluca).
DEFENDERS (8): Francisco Rodríguez (America), Héctor Moreno (Espanyol), Jorge Torres Nilo (Tigres), Dárvin Chávez (Monterrey), Diego Reyes (America), Hugo Ayala (Tigres), Severo Meza (Monterrey), Paul Aguilar (America).
MIDFIELDERS (8): Javier Aquino (Villarreal), Carlos Salcido (Tigres), Ángel Reyna (Pachuca), Héctor Herrera (Pachuca), Jesús Molina (America), Marco Fabián (Chivas), Andrés Guardado (Valencia), Fernando Arce (Tijuana).
FORWARDS (4): Giovani dos Santos (Mallorca), Javier Hernández (Manchester United), Aldo de Nigris (Monterrey), Oribe Peralta (Santos Laguna).
|Jamaica (4-4-2): Miller; Mariappa, Nosworthy, Palmer, Taylor; Bryan, Austin, Morrison, Watson; Johnson, Shelton
GOALKEEPERS (3): Donovan Ricketts (Portland Timbers), Dwayne Miller (Syrianska/Sweden), Duwayne Kerr (Strommen/Norway)
DEFENDERS (6): Alvas Powell (Portmore United FC/Jamaica), Nyron Nosworthy (Watford/England), Damion Stewart (Notts County/England), Adrian Mariappa (Reading/England), Demar Phillips (Aalesunds/Norway), Jermaine Taylor (Houston Dynamo)
MIDFIELDERS (9): Andre Lewis (Cavalier SC/Jamaica), Jobi McAnuff (Reading/England), Jermaine Johnson (Sheffield Wednesday/England), Tremaine Stewart (Aalesunds/ Norway), Rudolph Austin (Leeds United/England) Marvin Elliot (Bristol City/England), Jason Morrison (Aalesunds/Norway), Jermaine Hue (Harbour View/Jamaica), Omar Daley (Motherwell/Scotland)
FORWARDS (5): Garath McCleary (Reading/England), Jermaine Beckford (Huddersfield Town/England), Theo Robinson (Derby County/England), Ryan Johnson (Portland Timbers), Dane Richards (Burnley/England)
- In its final tune-up for the Hexagonal, Mexico drew 1-1 with Denmark in Phoenix last week. El Tri's last loss in any game was a 1-0 defeat to the USA in the Azteca last August.
- Jamaica returns just four players from December's Caribbean Cup roster. That team went winless and bowed out at the group stage, eliminating the Reggae Boyz from this summer’s Gold Cup.
- Mexico has yet to lose a game in the 2014 qualification cycle. El Tri outscored their opponents 15-2 in the semifinal group stage.
- In its last three visits to the Azteca Stadium, Jamaica has lost all three games and has been outscored 12-0 in those matches.
- Jamaica last qualified for a World Cup in 1998, where it went out at the group stage. Mexico has bowed out in the last 16 in five consecutive World Cups.