What's buzzing on Yahoo Sports:
|Jamaica (4-4-2): Ricketts; Mariappa, Virgo, Woodbine, Gordon; Austin, Hue, O. Daley, Watson; Johnson, Mattocks
Ryan Johnson and Darren Mattocks will likely lead the line for a team with plenty of attacking options, but Leeds United midfielder Rudolph Austin pulls the strings in the middle of the park.
|Mexico (4-1-2-1-2): Ochoa; Salcido, Reyes, Moreno, Meza; Torrado, Barrera, Guardado, dos Santos; De Nigris, Hernandez
Giovani dos Santos will likely be back in the lineup after missing out on the Nigeria friendly while being held back on club duty. Carlos Salcido should also be back at left back after showing well there in the Nigeria match.
Guillermo Ochoa should also reclaim his spot in goal for the qualifier.
- Mexico has not won a game in 2013, with six draws from six matches.
- Giovani dos Santos' return should be a boost for Mexico's already powerful attack. The winger scored in his final game of the season, but it wasn't enough to keep Mallorca in the top flight for another year.
- Jamaica and Mexico are currently last and second-to-last, respectively, in the CONCACAF Hexagonal standings. Jamaica has just two points from three matches, while Mexico has three from three.
- This match will be the only CONCACAF World Cup qualifier played on Tuesday. The game was moved up to accommodate Mexico's FIFA Confederations Cup schedule.
- Jamaica and Mexico have already played once in the Hex, with Jamaica walking out of the Azteca Stadium with a 0-0 draw.
- Sports & Recreation
- dos Santos
- Darren Mattocks