Updated 11:30 p.m. ET, Saturday, Sept. 15
Here are PFW's Week Two QB rankings:
- Tom Brady, Patriots vs. Cardinals
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers vs. Bears
- Drew Brees, Saints at Panthers
- Eli Manning, Giants vs. Buccaneers
- Robert Griffin III, Redskins at Rams
- Matthew Stafford, Lions at 49ers
- Cam Newton, Panthers vs. Saints
- Matt Ryan, Falcons vs. Broncos
- Tony Romo, Cowboys at Seahawks
- Jay Cutler, Bears at Packers
- Peyton Manning, Broncos at Falcons
- Philip Rivers, Chargers vs. Titans
- Joe Flacco, Ravens at Eagles
- Andrew Luck, Colts vs. Vikings
- Michael Vick, Eagles vs. Ravens
- Matt Schaub, Texans at Jaguars
- Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers vs. Jets
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills vs. Chiefs
- Christian Ponder, Vikings at Colts
- Andy Dalton, Bengals vs. Browns
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks vs. Cowboys
- Carson Palmer, Raiders at Dolphins
- Alex Smith, 49ers vs. Lions
- Matt Cassel, Chiefs at Bills
- Blaine Gabbert, Jaguars vs. Texans
- Josh Freeman, Buccaneers at Giants
- Sam Bradford, Rams vs. Redskins
- Jake Locker, Titans at Chargers — INJ
- Kevin Kolb, Cardinals at Patriots
- Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins vs. Raiders
- Mark Sanchez, Jets at Steelers
- Brandon Weeden, Browns at Bengals
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.
- Peyton Manning
- Eli Manning
- Matt Ryan
- Matt Schaub