Updated 3:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, Sept. 16
Here are the injury updates for the late-afternoon Week Two games:
- Redskins WR Pierre Garcon is inactive and Aldrick Robinson will start in his place. Robinson had four catches for 52 yards and a touchdown last week.
- Chargers RB Ryan Mathews (clavicle) is inactive after being cleared for contact during the week. RBs Ronnie Brown and Curtis Brinkley will carry the load for San Diego.
- Chargers TE Antonio Gates (ribs) is inactive for Sunday's game against the Titans. Look for TEs Dante Rosario, Randy McMichael to see the majority of those snaps.
Here are the injury updates for the early Week Two games:
- Eagles WRs Jeremy Maclin (hip) and DeSean Jackson (hamstring) are both active and will start in Philly's game against the Eagles. Both receivers were listed as questionable in Friday's injury report. With Jackson and Maclin starting on the field, they should also be starting in your fantasy lineups.
- Cardinals QB John Skelton (ankle) is inactive as expected, giving QB Kevin Kolb the start against the Patriots.
- Colts WR Austin Collie (head) suffered a setback on Thursday and was listed as doubtful in Friday's injury report. He is inactive for Sunday's game against the Vikings. Look for Donnie Avery to get the nod in Collie's place.
- Panthers RB Jonathan Stewart (ankle) and WR Steve Smith (knee) are both active after being listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Saints. This will be Stewart's first game in the season, and both players should be starting in all formats in a game that could be a shootout.
- Saints WR Devery Henderson (concussion) is inactive, which means more opportunities for Lance Moore, who had a strong Week One, and possibly Courtney Roby and Greg Camarillo.
- Raiders WR Denarius Moore (hamstring) is active for the first time this season and should start for Oakland at wideout opposite Darrius Heyward-Bey.
- Dolphins RB Daniel Thomas (concussion) is inactive, allowing rookie Lamar Miller to be active for his first NFL game.
- Pierre Garcon
- Jeremy Maclin
- Ryan Mathews
- Ronnie Brown
- Aldrick Robinson
- Curtis Brinkley
- DeSean Jackson
- Antonio Gates