Updated Saturday, Sept. 22 at 11:34 a.m. ET
Here are PFW's Week Three TE rankings:
- Jimmy Graham, Saints vs. Chiefs
- Rob Gronkowski, Patriots at Ravens
- Vernon Davis, 49ers at Vikings
- Antonio Gates, Chargers vs. Falcons — INJ
- Brandon Pettigrew, Lions at Titans
- Tony Gonzalez, Falcons at Chargers
- Jason Witten, Cowboys vs. Buccaneers
- Brent Celek, Eagles at Cardinals
- Jermichael Finley, Packers at Seahawks
- Greg Olsen, Panthers vs. Giants
- Jermaine Gresham, Bengals at Redskins
- Owen Daniels, Texans at Broncos
- Martellus Bennett, Giants at Panthers
- Dennis Pitta, Ravens vs. Patriots
- Jared Cook, Titans vs. Lions
- Fred Davis, Redskins vs. Bengals
- Kyle Rudolph, Vikings vs. 49ers
- Coby Fleener, Colts vs. Jaguars
- Jacob Tamme, Broncos vs. Texans
- Dallas Clark, Buccaneers at Cowboys
- Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars at Colts
- Scott Chandler, Bills at Browns
- Heath Miller, Steelers vs. Raiders — INJ
- Lance Kendricks, Rams at Bears
- Kellen Davis, Bears vs. Rams
- Tony Moeaki, Chiefs at Saints
- Ben Watson, Browns vs. Bills
- Anthony Fasano, Dolphins vs. Jets
- Brandon Myers, Raiders vs. Steelers
- Ed Dickson, Ravens vs. Patriots
- Joel Dreessen, Broncos vs. Texans
- Zach Miller, Seahawks vs. Packers
- Dante Rosario, Chargers vs. Falcons — (UP)
- Kellen Winslow, Patriots at Ravens
- Randy McMichael, Chargers vs. Falcons
- Dwayne Allen, Colts vs. Jaguars
- Rob Housler, Cardinals vs. Eagles
- Anthony McCoy, Seahawks vs. Packers
- Dustin Keller, Jets at Dolphins — INJ
- Todd Heap, Cardinals vs. Eagles — INJ
- Tony Scheffler, Lions at Titans — NJ
Not listed: Kevin Boss, Chiefs; Aaron Hernandez, Patriots
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.