Updated Saturday, Sept. 21 at 11:33 a.m. ET
Here are PFW's Week Three PK rankings:
- David Akers, 49ers at Vikings
- Dan Bailey, Cowboys vs. Buccaneers
- Garrett Hartley, Saints vs. Chiefs
- Jason Hanson, Lions at Titans
- Justin Tucker, Ravens vs. Patriots
- Matt Bryant, Falcons at Chargers
- Robbie Gould, Bears vs. Rams
- Mason Crosby, Packers at Seahawks
- Stephen Gostkowski, Patriots at Ravens
- Shayne Graham, Texans at Broncos
- Nate Kaeding, Chargers vs. Falcons
- Greg Zuerlein, Rams at Bears
- Lawrence Tynes, Giants at Panthers
- Sebastian Janikowski, Raiders vs. Steelers (DOWN) INJ
- Mike Nugent, Bengals at Redskins
- Steven Hauschka, Seahawks vs. Packers
- Justin Medlock, Panthers vs. Giants
- Alex Henery, Eagles at Cardinals
- Matt Prater, Broncos vs. Texans
- Billy Cundiff, Redskins vs. Bengals
- Nick Folk, Jets at Dolphins
- Shaun Suisham, Steelers at Raiders
- Rian Lindell, Bills at Browns
- Dan Carpenter, Dolphins vs. Jets
- Phil Dawson, Browns vs. Bills
- Ryan Succop, Chiefs at Saints
- Adam Vinatieri, Colts vs. Jaguars
- Jay Feely, Cardinals vs. Eagles
- Josh Scobee, Jaguars at Colts
- Blair Walsh, Vikings vs. 49ers
- Rob Bironas, Titans vs. Lions
- Connor Barth, Buccaneers at Cowboys
Not listed: None
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.