Updated at 11:40 a.m. EST on Saturday, Oct. 13
Byes: Carolina, Chicago, Jacksonville, New Orleans.
Here are PFW's Week Six QB rankings:
- Matt Ryan, Falcons vs. Raiders
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers at Texans
- Tom Brady, Patriots at Seahawks
- Robert Griffin III, Redskins vs. Vikings
- Michael Vick, Eagles vs. Lions
- Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers at Titans
- Peyton Manning, Broncos at Chargers
- Eli Manning, Giants at 49ers
- Philip Rivers, Chargers vs. Broncos
- Matthew Stafford, Lions at Eagles
- Tony Romo, Cowboys at Ravens
- Andy Dalton, Bengals at Browns
- Andrew Luck, Colts at Jets
- Matt Schaub, Texans vs. Packers
- Christian Ponder, Vikings at Redskins
- Joe Flacco, Ravens vs. Cowboys
- Alex Smith, 49ers vs. Giants
- Josh Freeman, Buccaneers vs. Chiefs
- Brandon Weeden, Browns vs. Bengals
- Carson Palmer, Raiders at Falcons
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks vs. Patriots
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills at Cardinals
- Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins vs. Rams
- Kevin Kolb, Cardinals vs. Bills
- Matt Hasselbeck, Titans vs. Steelers
- Brady Quinn, Chiefs at Buccaneers
- Sam Bradford, Rams at Dolphins
- Mark Sanchez, Jets vs. Colts
Not listed: Matt Cassel, Chiefs; Jake Locker, Titans
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs.
- Peyton Manning
- Matt Ryan
- Matt Schaub
- Ben Roethlisberger
- Eli Manning
- Michael Vick
- Tom Brady